Subject: Re: [Leica] T-max horror
From: nfrnkish@dux4.tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:13:42 +0100

I have found that the degree of agitation was very important, and
eventually follwed kodak advice (arm extended, two or three twists of the
wrist only) and got better results. However, to me it is too contrasty and
difficult to print without losing highlight detail (but then I'm fairly
useless in the darkroom). I need something more forgiving and am now
comparing Tri-x and Fuji Neopan.