Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:27:26 -0800

Stephen wrote:

> This one sided Don bashing that has  been going on remind me of last
> summer's Ben Holmes / Bruce Hansen debacle.

I hope that my account (of the mint- M3 that wasn't quite mint-  [it's
all subjective anyhow]) was not taken to be Don bashing.

I enjoyed talking with and doing business with Don and look forward to
doing business with him in the future.  With something as expensive
and critical as Leica equipment, Don Chatterton and Jim Kuehl are the
the only two I've considered doing business with.

- -Dave