Subject: Re: [Leica] Q: Ian, Tina: want to compare parasite cures?
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:47:11 +0500

This post has nothing remotely to do with Leica - well maybe remotely!!

Hello Pete,

	We have been living in developing countries for so long that we seem to
have built up some resistance to most of the regular beasties.  A couple of
weeks ago one of the computer guys from my wife's New York office came over
and something he ate just knocked him flat for about three days!  In
situations like that we are aware that something is going through our
system but we keep functioning.  The last time I was really ill from
something I had eaten was in Brighton, England!!

	To try and keep this in a photographic theme if anyone wants travel health
tips just let me know.

Ian