Subject: [Leica] Q: Ian, Tina: want to compare parasite cures?
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 02:21:24 EST

OK Lugheads:

Now that we have agreed on the medicinal use of LUG for random none camera
dribbles, I offer the following:

Ian! Tina! Want to compare parasite cure methodologies????? Heck, I had a
little microbial cutie that put me in be for one and a half years. Stumped the
twelve docs that I saw at Stanford and UCSF pretty darn good!

No, it did not happen on the 1000 mile drive down Baja Mexico in the
government bus. Nor the odd eats in the Britsh West Indies. Nor my wife's and
my constant sushi consumption. Best guest: from somewhere in Nevada - maybe
hot spring waters.

Ian, you must have some pretty good buggeroies in Nepal. Eating any papyia or
garlic to get those little guys?? Worm city or microbes?

Tina, what kind of fun little fellows did you find in all those tortias and
beans down there in Hondorous? Got any local cures?

To the rest of you all, if you got any good parasite stories while out
photographing the world, now is your chance to make a pile of them!

Cheers!

Pete Myers