Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica ... quality service beyond the call....
From: RBedw51767 <RBedw51767@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:33:23 EST

<< have now been sufficiently bolstered in faith to put in an order for a new
 50 mm summicron as well as to start saving for a new 28mm as well as a M6
 0.85 for use with my beloved Noctilux.

I am glad that your Leica problems are finally resolved.  I have recently
received my new M6 0.85 and it is a real gem.  I hope you get one soon.  I
have a question for you about your Noctilux.  I am becoming more interested in
this lense and another Lugger has provided his experience and thoughts on the
lense.  I would appreciate it if you would share with me your thoughts about
the Noctilux.  Is this your only 50mm lense and if not, how much do you use it
vs. the other one?  Also, if you were going on a vacation and were limited in
the photo gear to carry would you be pleased enough with it to take it with
you?  Any thoughts about the lense would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bob Bedwell