Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R or Leica M
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 21:44:16 -0600

At 10:57 AM 3/27/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Could anyone tell me what should I get for my landscape photo? Leica R or
>Leica M?

It depends. What kinds of lenses do you want to use for Landscapes?
Telephotos? Longer than 135, wider than 21? How precise do you want to be
able to compose your pictures? Very graphic, exacting composition? Leica R.
More free-flowing loose composition? Leica M.

Macro? Leica R.

Light to travel? Leica M.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I used to have a handle on life, then it broke