Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R or Leica M
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:53:27 -0800

That's the whole idea. Have fun with whatever you have,to have fun with. I
like photographing landscapes and would indeed use my M camera if I didn't
happen to have the other stuff. I don't mind the long set-up with the R
camera or the view camera. My goal is always to be able to make good
20x24's with the R and good 30x40's with the 4x5. It takes a lot of work,
but it's worth it. I'm spending all next week on the CA coast, between
Monterey and Big Sur, well... as close as I can get to Big Sur. The road
(Highway 1) is closed. Spring is here. The surf is up. The streams are
full. The wildflowers are poking up their heads. It's Velvia time in
California.

Jim