Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of Winders
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 15:07:37 -0500

My wife has an R4 winder onher RE. The only problem we encountered is that
when using short rolls, the winder will "jam" at the end and not work again
after reloading until the battery compartment is partly released and then
replaced.

kw

>Is/are the winder(s) for the R4-R7 any good?  Any particular one to get?
>Any idiosyncrasies?
>
>Bud Cook

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>