Subject: Re: [Leica] Forwarded for DC
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 16:47:45 -0800

I am sorry counselor, but I miss the point of your post and posting it =
to the LUG.

Some of the material in your post was text that I had never received via =
the LUG.  I think we all know that Mr. Chatterton and Mr. Gonzales had a =
difference of opinion and that this difference has been played out =
extensively.  It is probably best if they did not try to do business =
together.  I cannot see where either were materially harmed by their =
transaction.

Everybody has their own style of business and communication.  After my =
own three attempts to buy from Mr. Chatterton (an M-6, an R-6, lenses =
and adapters for an R-6) and having been hung-up on three times, I do =
not feel like wasting phone calls to Mr. Chatterton again.  Apparently, =
I must buy from the off-side of the U.S.

But I think it is really time to get to some other topic...I am sure =
that Luggers have formed opinions one way or another about all of the =
participants in this discussion and will behave (buy or sell) as they =
feel is appropriate.

Regards,  Bill Larsen
ohlen@lightspeed.net