Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic: Shutter problem on Non-Leica SLR
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 10:16:55 +0000

Korling wrote:

> I recently acquired a Canon F1 mechanical SLR which seemed to be in exc
> shape. Unfortunately, I didn't check the shutter speeds carefully. After
> developing the first roll, I noticed that the shutter did not completely

Stan,

I would guess it is not working from a lack of use, but I am far from
an expert.  If you need somewhere to send it to get it fixed try
Southeast Camera Repair in Norcross, Georgia.  They are located 2
blocks from Canon's Southeast region offices and are an authorized
canon repair facility and have done tons of work for me and are very
good and friendly.

If you need contact info e-mail me and I'll send it along.
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto