Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R8 vs Nikon F5 light metering
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 22:32:08 +0000

Eric Welch wrote:

> For photojournalists, who were the main group this camera is designed to
> meet their needs, there is not time to use an incident meter for much of
> our work. And, on top of that, it seems the discipline of knowing

Eric,

Please remember that for over ten years I worked actively in the
newspaper and wire service fields and I have
used used an incident meter since my internship.

But then again I have not been very successful as a PJ, only had
photos published in almost every major daily in the states, TIME,
NEWSWEEK, THE LONDON TELEGRAPH MAGAZINE, DER SPIEGEL, PARIS MATCH,
SATURDAY EVENING POST, SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, and others too numerous to
mention.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto