Subject: Re: [Leica] Measured Reaction Time / Marvin / Alf / Dave
From: Charles Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 22:56:50 -0500

The green flash also occurs at sunset, and it should be a bit easier to
catch on film then because you know exactly WHERE it will occur.  After
you've seen a few you get a feel for when the flash is going to appear
as the sun slowly sinks, and you can be ready for it.  As I recall, it
lasts about one second.  I actually caught the flash at sunset over the
Gulf of Mexico a couple of years ago using my trusty YashicaMat, but
you'll have to trust me on that because I was shooting (sorry, couldn't
resist) TMax.

Cheers,

Kip Babington