Subject: [Leica] Quantum? Gossen?
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ida.liu.se>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 17:56:27 +0200

I've been looking for Quantum-Calculite on the 'Net for the past few
days, in an attempt to compare the features of various incident light
meters.  So far, I've had no luck.

If anyone knows the URL for Quantum-Calculite, and also for Gossen
Metrawatt, I'd be most grateful for the information.

M.

- --
Martin V. Howard, Application Systems Laboratory,     | Now fully
Dept. of Comp. & Info. Sci., Linkoping University,    | Y2K compliant.
SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.  Tel +46 13 282 421,     +----------------+
Fax +46 13 142 231; marho@ida.liu.se; www.ida.liu.se/~marho; ICQ 354739