Subject: [Leica] Eric's site
From: John McLeod <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 08:50:42 +0000

Christian Becker wrote:
Well, Eric, I visited your side to, and want to comment on the above
statement and your pictures. But concerning the 'messages', well, frankly
(and without wanting to
insult you) I find most of your pictures unimpressive.

Christian:

You know, I have always admired candor and honesty, but how can you not want
to insult Eric and then tell him you really don't care much for his
pictures.  I mean, Eric does this for a living.  It's his livelihood.  I
know him and I'm sure your words roll off of him, but how would you feel if
someone said, "You know Christian, you're a great guy and I really don't
want to hurt your feelings, but your work really isn't very good.  Have you
considered changing careers?"

John McLeod