Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Eric's site & the LUG Gestapo
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:28:21 -0700

Bruce wrote in response to David's desire to discuss images on the LUG:

> [...]
so far, you may be in the wrong place.  If you want to talk about (and only
about) the relative merits of this or that meter or about theoretical
amounts of lens flare or the Nikon vs Leicaflex issue, you're in the right
place.<<<<

Amen broh.
We seem obssessed with trivialities that have little to do with enjoying
photographing the world around us.

It reminds me of taking a  job at a university many years ago and looking
forward to being among the "learned", and to be intellectually stimulated by
the  environment of "higher education" only to find a bunch of students bent
on drinking their quota of beer and professors collectively obsessed with
making money consulting.

Joe C
"I don't take pictures, I collect accessories!"