Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie to be -- My experiences with G2 / M options?
From: "Daniel Ho" <hod@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 00:38:52 -0400

Thanks Bill.  Being both a beancounter and a IT geek, I do wear glasses.  As
35mm lenses are my fave, are you suggesting that I go with a regular M6?
What are the problems?  In addition, the HM doesn't have the 28mm
framelines, correct?  What happens if you want to use a 28mm lens?

What about a M4 with add-on meter and the Sumilux Asp 35mm/1.4?

Daniel Ho/Toronto