Subject: Re: [Leica] Jammed M3
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 98 20:32:45 +0100

>>Today one of my single-stroke M3=B4s jammed. I had just taken out the =
exposed
>roll of film and wanted to give myself a treat by listening to that unique
>Leica sound at different shutter speeds. But after having taken about =
half a
>dozen blind shots the camera suddenly jammed! The shutter release button =
was
>stuck and the advance lever wouldn=B4t move!

Steven Blutter answered:

>happened to me once - i very carefully moved the shutter frame to the =
right
>and it clicked! into position - also try with rewind released...

Steven,

Do you know what I just did? I very carefully moved the shutter =
curtain to the right. And now my favorite M3 is working again. =
You=B4re an Angel, Steven! And I owe you one.

And doesn=B4t this show what a great list we have? With this pool of =
incredible knowledge of anything Leica there is always an answer =
available to any problem you might have with your camera, or lenses. =
In this case the right answer took less than an hour to get!

Claes