Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 50/2
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 17:02:26 -0400

A DR has an extended focus range and when equiped with "goggles" will focus
as close as 19". Optically it is the same as the first generation "rigid"
Summicron.

kw

>a DR Summicron 50/2
>

>Having come of photo age in the post-DL era, I wonder if one of you more
>age-enhanced LUGers could explain precisely what the DL Sumicron does or
>does not do, and how it compares as a basic 50 to the current crop of 50 f2
>Summicrons..
>
>Thanks
>
>B. D.

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>