Subject: Re: [Leica] offtopic: harsh light filters original msg
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:45:46 -0700

At 08:48 AM 4/14/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I missed the first part of this thread........
>Jim, what problem are you saying you correct by overexposing
>by a stop, then pulling by a stop?  And what film are you talking about, K64?

last nite I had the chance to see his shots using Kodak print film (Gold100
to be exact). We were both disappointed in 90% of his shots esp. under
midday sun. The shots were really harsh, lighting was aweful, lack of
contrast, lack in brilliance, etc.. He said that the sun down there was
really really harsh.

My question: does enchancing filter, or Neutral density filters help under
these difficult conditions? how do we enchance the colors, contrast, etc?

Would appreciate some comments,

Ferdinand