Subject: Re: [Leica] offtopic:35mm slide/negative scanner
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:48:05 +0000

Sander van Hulsenbeek wrote:

> I have good results with the Polaroid 35 LE, which as far as I
> understand is identical with the Microtek. The Polaroid has better density

It is my understanding that eventhough the Polaroid is made by
Microtek it is made to higher standards than the Microtek is.  I
have the SprintScan (I bought it before the various models and it is
what is now the mid level one, whatever that is) and it does a great
job. I have scanned in photos for output in some of our magazines and
they look fine.
Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto