Subject: Re: [Leica] Reason for getting an M6
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:41:49 -0400

Y'all,
One of the best reasons for getting a Leica M6, or any Leica, for that
matter, is the 'feel'
You cannot deny that there is a sensuous feel to the camera; the feel of the
leather, the finely cut engravings on the focusing ring, the smoooooothness
of the film advance, the whisper of the shutter, the smell, and heft of the
camera! Don't tell anyone, but sometimes I sit in my little study, listening
to Mozart, and holding my Leica! I haven't started talking to it
et-( Whoooo's your Daddy? who's your Daddy?!), but who can say....
Totally gone,
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com