Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Re:an objective evaluation of leica M lenses:
From: LP6 <LP6@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:41:37 EDT

Eric:

No "hard science" is a "hard science".   All methodologies become mush at some
point.   Our methods isolating atoms finally break down as we move in close!

There are no social "sciences" out there:  they are all prescientific,
ideological disciplines and will remain so until we have a science of value in
place which will make these fuzzy disciplines "harder" in the future; but, in
the end they too will become soft again!

Skinner was a fool in emulating the models of physics and natural science with
the result he is largely forgotten today!

We  now have better methods  and theory:  e.g., see FORMS OF VALUE AND
VALUATION Edited by Edwards and Davis, University Press of America, 1991.

Tomorrow I will take Alf suggestion and be happily out photographing in New
England, where "spring is sprung",  and today's tumultuous North Easter is
scheduled to be well beyond Cape Cod!

LP6@aol.com