Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Photos
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:06:37 -0700

Tina,

Thank you very much for posting the photos.  I am very impressed and =
obviously cannot live too long without a Noctilux.

I had thought that my computer systems were equivalent and compatible =
(all being Gateway).  The photos were very impressive using Explorer and =
a non-interlaced monitor.  The detail is exquisite, particularly of the =
cat and cooking utensils.  When I brought the same page up on my wife's =
computer, which has a Trinitron monitor and Netscape, all of the detail =
of the same photo were dropped out.

So now I know much more about the Noctilux and my computer systems.

With Regards,

Bill Larsen
ohlen@lightspeed.net