Subject: Re: [Leica] Q for the pros
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 23:31:32 -0400

Tina Manley wrote:

> Carl -
>
> Have you tried the Astia?  It has beautiful skin tones and much less
> contrast than Velvia.  Tina

Tina,

Then I shall have to try some. Wish I can find some time to do so. But
I'll make sure that when I do have some free time I'll have some Astia
at my disposal. BTW, refresh my decaying memory: Is it rated at 100 and
is that its true speed? I try to use 100 for all my emulsions so that it
corresponds to my Polaroid. I hate doing all the math. Thanks in
advance.

Carl S.
- --
Sometimes the wrong thing is exactly the thing you should do.