Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm/3.5 Summaron(was Bag/(14820 Case))
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 15:52:27 -0400

> After reading this mail list for about a year, I have pretty much decided
that I don't need to buy the most current lens or camera.  I am better-off
knowing the lenses I have and what they will do.  (I have never felt
limited by Leica equipment...just my vision and implementation of
photography).

...What a refreshingly on the mark comment! :-) I wonder how many of us eve
come close to getting the absolute best out of our previous generation
Leica equipment, much less how many of us are restrained by its limitations
and need the best, latest, and most expensive lens redesign.