Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Serial Numbers
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 15:16:24 -0400

At 09:29 PM 5/7/98 -0600, Noel Charchuk wrote:

>Maybe Marc is secretly collecting
>all those Zeiss and Rollei numbers to precipitate the largest insurance
>fraud ever before heading to the Cayman Islands ;)

I'm actually one of those who posts the full numbers and I generally do not
respond to those who do not do likewise, as there is too much room for
error.   "700xxx" could mean anything from 700001 to 700999, for instance,
a block which, in fact, only includes M3's, though other blocks aren't
nearly this neat.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!