Subject: Re: [Leica] "State of the Art"
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 21:57:58 +0100

Ben wrote:

<<<< I don't care if the Leica has a Cray super-computer attached to those
6 cells. It is still going to have very severe limitations compared to even
the 16 segments of other cameras let alone the 1000 of the F5.>>>>>

I'm probably going to ask a pretty dumb question here so kinda bear with
the old guy.:)

If as you say, the Nikon with all its 1000 sensors gives an exposure
reading of 5.6 and the R8 gives the same reading with 6, does this make the
Nikon better because it has all those 1000 sensors?

Just curious. :)

ted