Subject: Re: [Leica] Ian, you bum!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 08:35:53 +0100

>        I just checked the dates and it's actually 7 months to the day and
>not 6. If the technology allows I should be able to keep receiving my LUG
>messages
>(an important part of my day here) and keep you up to date on my travels.
>There will be no room in my suitcase but I could use some help carrying it!!

Hi Ian,

Good luck with a safe and carefree trip. I'd hate to do the editting when
it's over! :)  Or the printing for that matter. :)

I'm going to be in Kuala Lumpur, Mayalasia from the 15 of August and back
home on 23 September, so bring your Leicas by and enjoy the Commonwealth
Games. Hell I'll get you a ring side seat to shoot from. :)

ted