Subject: RE: [Leica] some comments to "Japanese camera" arguments
From: "Tom Kumagai" <kumagai@po.cnet-ma.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 21:25:02 +0900

Oh, I might have to have some research on what you are telling me. Thank
you.
If you have some references on the subject, please let me know.

BTW) If I remember right, when many of the Japanese manufacturers are making
those
           Leica copies, wasn't GHQ from the U.S. still in charge and
responsible for the
           violation? How about those models sold in PX? I must check that
out also. If anyone
           knows where to get the information from or if you can make a good
estimation on, please
           give me the info.