Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:08:18 +0500

Greetings all,

	My 3/98 edition of Leica Fotografie International just arrived in
Kathmandu - a reason for celebration as the only photo magazine available
locally is Popular Photography.  I digress - to get back on topic, this
issue has a couple of articles on the Tri-Elmar.

	I know there has been some talk on the LUG of some tests of this lens but
has anyone out there actually bought one and have opinions of it in day to
day use?  Perhaps I should also ask if it is actually available yet.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal