Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Enlargers
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <photonewsnetwork@ameri-com.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 18:44:36 -0400

Hello, Nathan
I also use the HP Photo Smart and I find it allot easier and much better
quality over scanners that just do color. Slides, negatives, photos - b&w
or color. I need some suggestions as to the best printer. I am currently
using a Canon. Two years ago it was great, but, I want to update my output.
I have been using a Storm scanner with my laptop, but, the results are
weak.
Pat McKee
prm@photonewsnetwork.com
Minox007@aol.com
1-732-288-0009

> From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Enlargers
> Date: Wednesday, May 20, 1998 6:22 PM
 As far as equipment, you need a slide/negative