Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant's book
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 23:07:11 -0500

At 07:28 PM 5/24/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I thank you very much, as your comments made the day and reinforced my
>feelings, that I was on the right track during this personal project of ten
>years.

Let me echo that sentiment. I too have the book, and find it a wonderful
testament to not only Leicas, but the medical profession, photography and
Ted specifically. Outstanding work.
- --

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein