Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 09:43:09 -0500

At 02:23 PM 5/25/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Right, but maybe with a certain mindset often observed with elderly.
>Just to cite THE BYRDS:
>'...step out of the new one if you can't lend your hand for the times
>they are a cha-angin...'. Sounds pretty practical.

Un, yeah, like they're not senior citizens? :-)

How about The Who?

"Hope I die before I get old..."

Sorry, but I think some of the most narrow-minded, and obviously least
experienced people (i.e. should listen to the oldesters like Ted - I"M NOT
OLD <G>) are people under 25 or so. They think the whole world should work
like a computer. Instant gratification, no questioning (unless using
Windows of course) and doesn't ask philosophical questions that challenge
the status quo.

I think both sides could learn from the other. But segregating the Leica to
the elderly as the only viable customers is a mistake, and something Leica
is not following, thank goodness.
- --

=========

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

Be nice to your kids.  They'll choose your nursing home.