Subject: Re: [Leica] Age
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 22:57:42 +0200

I find this whole discussion amusing. For what it's worth, I am 37--is that old?
I would have loved to have a Leica 10 or 12 years ago; there was just this
slight problem of $$$ at the time :-)

Which, I think partly explains it if indeed it is true that the average age of
Leica owners is higher than other brands: not many people in their teens or 20s
have the income to buy one of those things.

By the way, my 9-year old loves my Leica...

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> Dan wrote:
>
> >Didin't someone (perhaps Marvin) say that the average age of the members of
> >the LHSA was 60+?  Not that 60 is elderly!
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> that maybe for the LHSA! :)
>
> But I know quite of few "young bucks and bucketts" that carry m6's for the
> quiet moment type assignments and their personal photgraphy,  who normally
> have other manufacturers SLR gear for the main body of their shooting.
>
> I believe "Christopher ?" was just trying to get on our "elderly backs" and
> pull our chains for a hot response. :) But like the young folks, "we're
> cool!" :)
>
> ted

- --
Nathan Wajsman