Subject: Re: [Leica] Superb Leica R8
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 17:01:42 EDT

<< For those who claim the R8 is so HUGE I want to know Have you looked at it
 side to side with the F5 and EOS 1n??? >>

After looking at the size of other pro SLR's, the R8 is definitely a more
comfortable option.  It seems big to me only because I use an M6.  But it
would take me all of 10 minutes to get used to it.

I think the R8 has just the right amount of technology for a modern SLR.  It's
designers must have really used a "form follows function" thought process when
making decisions.  In fact, some of the design decisions seem to have been
left to the consumer, i.e., wind/rewind manually or with motor, you choose!!
I look forward to owning one.

Arturo