Subject: [Leica] Weddings and stress
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 05:39:08 -0400

- ------=_NextPart_000_010C_01BD9368.EC828320

I would like to thank all of you that have shared their experiences with =
Katariina and me. The diversity of the LUGs is reflected by the wide =
range of stress release methods.

Last Saturday's wedding went extremely well. We made some pre-wedding =
picture in the wooded backyard of the bride's parents. Katariina made =
few shots with her Yashica, but most of the formal shots using 70-180 =
APO on tripod and reflectors. I took advantage of everybody being busy =
using M6/Noctilux/Tmax. Yesterday she made some of my prints and showed =
it to the father of the bride who lives just around the corner. He made =
a nice compliment saying: Looks like I could walk into the picture.

These pictures turned out to look extremely three-dimensional. I guess =
the light was just perfect. The sky looked like a huge soft box. =
Katariina calls it the 'Noctilux magic'.

Again, thank you so much for all those good advises.

J=F6rg

- ------=_NextPart_000_010C_01BD9368.EC828320

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P>I would like to thank all of you that have shared their experiences =
with=20
Katariina and me. The diversity of the LUGs is reflected by the wide =
range of=20
stress release methods.</P>
<P>Last Saturday's wedding went extremely well. We made some pre-wedding =
picture=20
in the wooded backyard of the bride's parents. Katariina made few shots =
with her=20
Yashica, but most of the formal shots using 70-180 APO on tripod and =
reflectors.=20
I took advantage of everybody being busy using M6/Noctilux/Tmax. =
Yesterday she=20
made some of my prints and showed it to the father of the bride who =
lives just=20
around the corner. He made a nice compliment saying: Looks like I could =
walk=20
into the picture.</P>
<P>These pictures turned out to look extremely three-dimensional. I =
guess the=20
light was just perfect. The sky looked like a huge soft box. Katariina =
calls it=20
the 'Noctilux magic'.</P>
<P>Again, thank you so much for all those good advises.</P>
<P>J&ouml;rg</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_010C_01BD9368.EC828320--