Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica vindication!
From: Tom Kumagai <kumagai@po.cnet-ma.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 23:14:02 +0900

Neil,

I am glad you got nice pictures, but let me share with you what I think...

>> EOS1's (and using flash all the time, even though we were in an atrium with a glass roof and hazy sunshine)

I too would choose to use my flash, because I don't want much shades on their faces. Flushes can do more
than letting you take pictures in dark rooms. I am thinking about buying a bigger strobe flash soon for my Contax
because the one I have is too small. I realized the need as soon as I started to use the Lumiquest. For certain
purposes, SLR's are better. Simply can't go without them.

R's? I wish, but I love my Plannar 50mm F1.4 too much.(Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, bokeh. Clear
and Three-D.) I must wait till I can own both. Sure am lookin' forward to meet my own Summy-R. ;-)

BTW, I wish Leica would introduce an Olympus-like flash solution. The flash that syncs at all speeds. Is it not
possible? They might have to add some extra contacts on M6's hot shoes, though.

Tom K.