Subject: [Leica] Daytime Loader for Leitz Cassette
From: Tom Kumagai <kumagai@po.cnet-ma.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 17:26:09 +0900

Dear sirs,

Does such thing as the subject exist? Doesn't matter whether it's by Leitz
or not. I think the cartridge should be fun thing to play with,
and if the use of a daytime loader is possible, would be nice... ;-)

Tom K.

#  I already have posted over this subject to the "Decadent Leica" BBS and
they told me that there isn't one that they know of.
#  I kinda figured that putting it in the darkbag before opening the
cartridge chamber  and closing the little shutter thing of the cartridge
#  would do, but that kinda defeats the purpose, ain't it?