Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm finders--choices
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:25:09 -0700

Charles,

- ---------
> From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@emerald.ucsc.edu>
> Subject: [Leica] 21mm finders--choices

(I can't see the sense in paying
> >$500 for the new Leica ones).

While they are very expensive I have not seen the new finder for $500. You
should be able to get the new plastic finder for under $300 and it seems to
me that I have seen one advertised somewhere for $268. Yes, still expensive
but you could buy two for one and have a spare <g>

> 2) I'd like a bubble level visible in the finder. I don't think the
current
> Leica one has this--

I have never seen one with that feature........... would be nice,
especially with the 21 mm but it would most likely add to the size and I'm
not sure I would want to do that. It does not take much practice to hold
things level.

BTW I use both the 21mm and 28mm finders.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA