Subject: Re: [Leica] The LUG, a bunch of great people.
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 00:40:30 -0700

> From: Jim Brick
>
> What have I been doing? The past two weekends I spent in Carmel/Monterey
> CA. Ran through about 20 rolls of Velvia (R7 & 100/2.8 APO) and E200 &
> MS100/1000 (M6 & 35/1.4 ASPH) at various EI's. I'm also preparing for a
> Workshop that I am teaching next week in San Francisco. Travel
Photography
> and Self Publishing.
> Lecture, field trip, critique. Should be fun. I'll file a report after
I'm
> done. If anyone is interested.

Hi Jim - sorry I missed you in Monterey last week-end. I arrived Sunday
along with wife and daughter for a combined business and fun trip at the
Doubletree Motel. The conference was on software, so we could have talked
both computers and cameras!

I took along my first attempt at a neat Leica travel kit: two CL's with
40-C, 90-C and 21 Elmarit. Mostly I shot Tri-X. The negs are drying in the
darkroom at this very moment. I notice on two frames that Tom's new soft
release gives excellent bokeh of the inside of my camera bag.

Now that I'm almost done reading 500 LUG messages, maybe I can get to some
printing!

Gary Todoroff