Subject: [Leica] Leica Minilux
From: TonynyX44@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:10:26 EDT

<< not bad for a camera built by Panasonic with the lens build by
 Hoya, all of course to Leica specs. >>
I never knew this.  True?

Jeez, I'm gonna have a nightmare tonight were I peel the red dot off my M6,
read the tiny inscription...Samsung!   AAAAAHHHHH !!!

All their compact stuff is made in Japan and i wouldn't worry about Panasonic
as the mfg. I assume your M6 is made in Germany since my R8 is. After reading
about the Minilux zoom though, I'm glad I bought the NON-ZOOM model.

Tony