Subject: Re: [Leica] leica CL
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:36:14 EDT

<< Which will you buy?
  M6  for $1995 USD
 CL2 for $1895 USD
 Think about the manufacturing economics of a CL-2.  Just because it is
 smaller does not mean it cost less to manufacture. >>

I  would purchase a CL2 this price for those times when size is a special
issue.  You make a good point.  For a CL2 to work from a business standpoint,
it would probably have to be manufactured in the Far East.  I just think that
a CL2 makes more sense than a Minilux.  It would provide some flexibility in
lens selection.

Tom Shea