Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica quality control, real short!
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 11:45:03 -0800

>If they fall apart....send them back!!
>
>ted

Ok, guys, cut me some slack. I would much prefer to be using the equipment.
I'm frustrated by the time I've spent not taking pictures because the
equipment needs to go back to Leica. I've been going through photographic
withdrawal for over two months now. Please, if you have some experience
with new equipment to add to the thread then do so.

- -Charlie

             Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Department
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074

         mailto:cdunlap@es.ucsc.edu