Subject: [Leica] intermediate shutter speeds
From: Doug Herr <71247.3542@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 10:16:53 -0400

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998,  Dan Cardish wrote:

>I guess the $64 question is this, does anyone actually set intermediate
>shutter speeds on their Nikon F2s or Leicas?  I never have.

Constantly.  My "normal" lenses are the 400 and 560 f/6.8 Telyts, which I=

use hand-held.  For the fastest shutter speeds I use these lenses at f/6.=
8
and adjust the SL's shutter for correct exposure.  The SL's
continuously-variable mechanical shutter is essential to my work in many
cases.

Doug Herr