Subject: Re: [Leica] Questions about my M3
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:30:04 +0000

I use the Bogen quick release accessories atop the tripod head - the
kind which accept a hexagonal plate which is mounted to the camera
base plate.  For the M3 and the Televid spotting scope, I use the
plate with the 3/8" screw.  The reducing bushings are convenient but
sometimes come out when the plate is removed.

Roy

 On 23 Jul 98 at 19:15, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> 2) To test the camera properly one obviously has to mount it on a
> tripod. Here comes the second problem. The tripod hole on the M3 is
> wider than on the M6 or on my SLRs, so I cannot mount it on my Bogen
> tripod. What are the common solutions to this problem?
   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.