Subject: Re: [Leica] Mini Lenspen
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:23:48 +0000

The neat little devices can indeed leave residue on the surface which
they are supposed to be cleaning.  I discovered this with my first
Lens Pen and contacted the manufacturer through its web page.  The
response came back promptly: tap the cleaning disk about 10 times on
a clean lintfree cloth (I used lens cleaning tissue) to remove the
cleaning compound that may have accumulated during shipping, storage,
whatever. The thing's worked fine since then.

Roy