Subject: Re: [Leica] filters - OH NO! :-0
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 05:56:04 -0400

	I MISS my old rubber lens hood,
	on a non-Leica lens; my system and audio stuff
	were all stolen ... Life !

	It MAY be an interesting solution:
	this way you might retain the collapsible feature
	which i value a lot.

	I suddenly realize I also miss my oversized rubber eyecup:
	i 'll take care of that this month !

	Andre Jean Quintal

>I recently purchased the 50 summicron and was wondering is it possible to
>use a different, larger hood with this lens.  I dont see how to attach it
>other than by screwing it in to the filter thread.

Love one another.
ICQ : 166 066 16
megamax@abacom.com
andrequintal@mailcity.com