Subject: [Leica] Gunther Osterloh Book
From: "A. Huntley" <prasepe@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:04:00 -0400

Good day...I'm looking for a copy of or, if anyone knows, a place to =
order the English version of Gunther Osterloh's Leica M: The advanced =
school of photography.  I have searched the web, checked various =
booksellers on the internet, and finally resorted to sending an email to =
Hans Phalen because he mentions it on his web site.  He was very kind to =
forward such a quick response; he suggested checking with Seven Hills =
Books in Cincinnati, OH, USA and Hove Foto Books (England).  I contacted =
Seven Hills today and they told me that they have not imported this book =
for about 10 years.  I have not contacted Hove due to the distance =
involved...I'm in the USA.  I've tried a Photographer's Place in New =
York city, which has almost everything, and no hit there either.

Does anyone out there among the LUG know where I can get this book, or =
maybe has an extra copy he/she would like to sell?  I've seen it =
mentioned in several places and it seems to come highly recommended!  =
Being new to rangefinder photography and specifically the M6 I thought =
it could prove useful to me.

Thanks for any help provided.  BTW, if you haven't visited Mr. Phalen's =
web site it certainly is worth the trip!  Lotsa info.  Please excuse =
this last comment if everyone on the list already knows of him.

Best regards,
Alan Huntley