Subject: Re: [Leica] Touchy Subjects List for Web Site
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:54:23 -0400

Just for the record, I for one have no problem with people bringing old
subjects back to the list.  If I really don't want to get involved with it
again, I will simply delete it.  Others, however, may profit from it.  Or,
I may learn something new from it.  It has happened before (during one of
the repeat episodes of the DR discussions).

Dan C.