Subject: Re: [Leica] Is 35mm "limiting?- concerning enlargers
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 00:07:37 -0400

Y'all!
I got a Beseler 23C; not only because I occasionally do 6x6 negatives, but
the larger size or coverage of the lamp gives me more even illumination in
the 35mm format. I would assume that the Leitz enlargers don't have this
problem, but other 35mm enlargers do! I use the dichroic head for
multicontrast paper, and it seems to work like a champ. Anyone else have
this experience?
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com